Lesson 07 Scheduling
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Discuss the options that affect how Microsoft Project schedules tasks.
• Describe the difference between scheduling from Start vs. from Finish.
• Describe the options in the Project Information dialog box.
• Define different kinds of constraints.
• Describe task dependencies.
• Recognize how constraints and dependencies affect task scheduling.
• Define lead and lag time.
• Understand how deadline dates effect scheduling.
• See the effect of Tasks will always honor their constraints option setting.
• Calculate multiple critical paths.
Click here to download the Lesson.