Lesson 12 Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Understand how to sort project data.
• Describe how to create a new sort.
• Define filters and use them in Microsoft Project.
• Define the 11 test criteria and how to use them.
• Describe how to create an interactive filter.
• Describe how to create a filter that compares two fields in a table.
• Describe how to create a grouping based on a scenario.
• Define rollup behavior when grouping.
• Define differences between filtering, sorting, and grouping.
Click here to download the Lesson.