Lesson 14 Resources
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Discuss the basic information associated with resources.
• Describe how to create a resource.
• Explain how work is calculated.
• List and explain the differences between work and material resources.
• Set up a material resource.
• Explain resource availability.
• Troubleshoot issues related to material resources.
• Create a resource contour.
• Explain the differences between a resource availability contour and resource calendar.
• Discuss the cost rate table and how it is used.
• Troubleshoot issues related to resource contours.
Click here to download the Lesson.