Lesson 23 Views
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of views in Microsoft Project.
• Explain Microsoft Project's direct formatting capabilities.
• Understand Microsoft Project's drag and drop features.
• Explain timescaled view zooming capabilities.
• Describe common uses of the Resource Graph and Resource Usage.
• Describe the purpose of and how to work the Gantt Chart Wizard.
• Understand the formatting features of the Network Diagram.
• Describe limitations of Network Diagram and potential workarounds.
Click here to download the Lesson.